Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A daily Blessing

Good morning Lord,                                 Wednesday, April 8,2015

     It is another beautiful day today, as the rain showers the earth here, and replenishes it in this spring season.  No doubt, the state of California is in dire need of rain as it's experiencing extreme drought and I pray You will fill it's land with the water needed to press on in their productivity of crops and survival.   You are living water, Lord, and You are most definitely needed throughout our land.  Those of us who know You and have known about Your grace and mercy, know how much our country needs You above all.  Even in the mix of decisions we all make, that are poor decisions, or beliefs so many of us have compromised in, You continue to prove You faithfulness to mankind, and I thank you Lord that You do not treat us as our sins most definitely deserve.  

     Please, continue to fill our land with the loving proof of Your existence as a Father provides for His children.  We truly are helpless without Your grace and mercy.  Thank-You, Lord, for Your example of what love means....when all else fails, Love still remains...Your Love.  

As You provide for those people who choose not to accept Your truth, there are those who are truly searching for it.  You know our hearts and I'm so grateful You look beyond the outward appearance, and search our hearts.  This eliminates all power we think we have and radiates all loving power You have, that You would hold at bay, Your wrath on mankind.   I am most humbled by Your continued grace, and I thank You, I praise You, my heart is overwhelmed with all You possess within Your Spirit....You are so good my Lord, my God.

This morning, I press on to lift up my facebook friends, with love and blessing, to You.
While I have written down all the names in order, I have found that there are needs that come before I check off the list in my notebook.  For instance,  Brad Zalesky is the first on my list of prayers today.  You have healed physical battles he faced, and Lord, as I read his similar encounter of losing a grandchild, my heart just sank.  We don't get to know why such precious little innocent babies are called back to You so suddenly.  Of course, my heart rejoices in knowing they are secure and safe in Your presence, and for that, I thank You with all my heart.  But then there are those of us left here to feel that loss, the pain, and have to learn how to press forward in spite of our hurting hearts.  I praise You Lord that death does not keep us in the grave!  Because Jesus overcame death and it's sting.  Right now, I pray for Brad, for his daughter, and for all of the family as their hearts hurt.  I know the raw effects from this pain, Lord, and I pray they will find their way to You, and will find comfort from Your presence in their lives. 

Thank-You for Kellie Cornwell, Lord, and for her precious place in our family, and in our hearts.  I lift her up to You Father, that Your Holy Spirit will fill her full of confidence, humility, and a heart that longs to do Your will.  Bless her steps Lord as she works hard with her teaching degree and for her perseverance even as the road has gotten difficult.
  
What a blessing it has been getting to know Drew Egnoske and his wife Kate, and their three girls.  Thank you Lord for their family and their connection to my family.  Bless their perseverance in their marriage and the love they have between them.   May Your tender hand be a blessing on each of the girls as they grow up, that they will seek You and be little pillars of light in this broken world.

What a blessing my good friend Sheri Larson Freeman has been in my life.  She holds such a special place in my heart as she is my one friend through facebook whom I met while in my first foster home.  I lift her up through prayer, and for the fact she has four daughter's.  Oh how I know the difficulty in raising girls.  Lord, I pray Your Holy Spirit will be a reminder to her heart that she does not have to journey through this alone...and that she can lean on You, any time.  May her marriage be blessed and they be united in their hearts during these crucial teen years.  May they find strength and comfort in their union as well as through a relationship with You.

As always, I lift up my husband Michael to You Lord, with Thanksgiving, with joy, and more Thanksgiving, and for the years we have had together, working through tough times, yet not giving up.  YOU, O' Lord, are the most important connection to our marriage.  You are the reminder of unconditional Love and give us hope to get through each day, each year.
Please be with our girls, Amanda, Alex, and Alicia and please fill their hearts with Your Holy Spirit, that their hearts may be spurred on to do Your will.  Bless their walk as they journey forward, and while I believe You are the director of their path, may their hearts hear Your calling on their lives, that they may serve You and do Your will for which they were created.  Please hold Nora safe and that all who come in contact with her, will know she is Your precious gem.  
I pray a blessing upon this day Lord.  You are an amazing God, in whom I am proud to serve and to call upon Your name.  You deserve ALL the glory and praise, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment