My Lord, my God,
It is 5:55 am on Saturday, April 4, 2015. What a glorious morning it is as sit in awe of Your amazing gift of all gifts, Your son, Jesus. Thank-you Lord, for Jesus, for the man he was and is today, in our hearts; specifically, in my heart. His legacy and example of true love is beyond what my heart can absorb. What a morning it has been already as I gaze upon the full moon that is about to eclipse into a red moon. The anticipation of Jesus' second coming provides such hope for days to come.
As I come before Lord, with thanksgiving in my heart, there are so many people whom you've created for a great purpose who may not yet realize how valuable they are. Not because you need anything from folks like us, but because of the miracle behind the creation of mankind. This morning, I specifically want to lift up my brother Brian and Kathleen, whom I love deeply. They both are such amazing people, I can only imagine the amazingly added impact their union could have in Your kingdom's ministry. Thank you, Lord for their generous hearts when it comes to my family specifically, but also for their love and loyalty that they share with so many other's. While this world is full of appealing distractions, there is nothing greater than serving for Your name's sake, Father.
Thank-you for my friend Deanna, whom I have never met personally, but someone I feel quite fond of. May she feel Your blessing upon her life in this next year. May her heart rejoice with thanksgiving for the little man You've entrusted to her. And Father, as You have been healing her in so many ways already, I ask that she might meet a faithful follower of Yours to share in her life's journey.
When I think about people whom I've lost contact with but have always had that special place in my heart, I think of Laura. Meeting her was not coincidence as we have a history with You being the center of that history. Thank-you for reconnecting us through facebook, as my heart has missed this lovely lady. Bless her Lord in coming days as she faces changes in her job. May her heart be filled with peace knowing You will take care of her.
Thank-you for my brother Eric and for his tender heart. While we don't keep in touch as much as I'd like to, I love him and am so grateful to have him as my brother. Fill his life with blessing Lord, that he may remember how much You love him, and how wonderful seeking You truly is. And for his girlfriend Kay, I pray Your gentle hand will heal her shoulder completely.
I thank you God, for lovely Liesl, and for bringing our paths together at Bible study. I rejoice in Your amazing grace for blessing her with the baby girl she is expecting in May. Lord, I don't doubt Your blessing is upon them as she and her husband serve You faithfully. Yet, their journey has been exhausting to them as they fight the good fight to keep their little boy they are adopting. Please Lord, hold them close as they seek Your face. Open wide the eyes of Samuel's birth father, that he may see how blessed Samuel is, in the parenting care of Liesl and her husband. I pray that the month of May will provide a double dose of blessing with a finalization on this adoption as well as the safe arrival of their baby girl.
I may not pray eloquent prayers Father, but you know my heart, even when I fumble around with words. Thank you for my husband Michael and for molding him into the man he is. For the hard worker he is, and for the patient support he is for all of us women in this Allen household. Today, What joy I feel knowing You were the matchmaker in our marriage and You get ALL the glory and praise for directing our paths. May our union be glory and honor to Your name as we would not have gotten this far without you.
I pray for my girls, Amanda, Alexandra, and Alicia, and for the mates You have prepared for them in advance. Lord, how I long for each of them to know what true love is. You have shown me what it looks like in this world...and while it's nothing compared to Your love and patience, I pray they will all meet young men who will cherish them during their journey here on earth.
You know the difficulty it is to be a single mom...please tender Amanda's heart that she will seek Your way in finding the man You've chosen for her. I pray this for Alex and Alicia as well. It is for freedom Christ set us free, and may each of my girls recognize, with clear vision, true freedom.
Thank you for the blessing sweet little Nora in our lives, and in Amanda's life. PLEASE hold a hedge of protection around Nora as she is shifted from Amanda's to Jason's home.
May Jason's heart be tendered toward his valuable role as Nora's dad. May he be filled with conviction always, of Nora's safety and well being.
Father, it is not easy to stay focused on the spiritual war that is raging in man's hearts. I find myself taking things so personally, and instead of handing these offenses over to you, I tend to want to solve the problem myself. May my heart be more aware of the evil forces in this world that pull at me. May I truly find safety and patience in Your presence, and come to You for wisdom and guidance. I mess everything up when I attempt to do things my way.
Thank you for Teagan, and the blessing he was in our family for 27 days. I miss him terribly, but I am SO grateful knowing he is with You, which is one truth I believe with ALL of my heart.
Please hold onto Alicia as she works through her grief and sorrow. Please send her pleasant dreams of comfort, that she may see Teagan next to You and find comfort knowing he is with You. I don't know what your plan is for her, but I pray for Tanner and his family and the influence they have had on Alicia in such short amount of time. Alicia is Your child, Lord, and I trust You will lead her out of the situation she is in.
Thank You for hearing my prayers and for blessing those whom I pray for. Amen

No comments:
Post a Comment