Friday, April 17, 2015

I AM BLESSED

Abba, Father, The Great "I Am,"

How I thank You, Lord, for I truly am blessed.  The older I get, the easier it seems to allow doubt to cloud my thinking and then I falter in my faith.  This morning, I come to You Father, for You are amazing, and You, O' Lord, have blessed me.  Just with the gift of time, Lord, You have blessed me.  What a blessing it is to bless other's Lord...not because 'I' am able to bless them from anything good in me, but because of who YOU are!  YOU, O' Lord, are able to do immeasurably great things in peoples lives.....and not because of anything I can pray or ever say, but because of the good and holiness of Your name Lord, and this morning I praise Your Holy Name.
My hands lifted high in my heart, Your love amazes me, for You, Mighty Father, sacrificed Your one and only son....for our sins.  What a glorious day when Jesus rose from the grave; death could not keep him in the grave!!  Knowing this, living to where I would even have an ounce of knowledge of this, has truly blessed my life..with that mustard seed of faith in which I sometimes fall back on is not weakness, Lord, YOU are the strength when I am weak.  I praise You and Thank You Father, for never giving up on me.

So this morning Lord, my heart is humbled as I ask for You to bless Jane in her 'walk' today.  As she goes to work, or as she is home with her husband, or even interacting with her girls, bless her steps.   Thank You for who she has been in my daughter's life, and for the wonderful mother she has been to her girls.  I pray safety be upon her as she drives to and from her destinations today, that Your Spirit will be upon her as she is a blessing to those she comes in contact with.

Bless Your faithful daughter, Pauline, Lord.  She has truly been a blessing in my life and while my mind may think she's got it all together, there are moments where feelings of being "pressed" from all sides, can weigh folks down.  example: soaking wet towels draped all over your body, from head to toe, is very heavy.  I pray Your Holy Spirit with confirm her faithfulness is recognized by You, Father.  Whatever she faces that may come against her or her family, my heart unites with hers through the power of prayer.   I lift up her marriage to You Lord as they love one another and as they serve You, as one.   May their faithfulness and perseverance have a blessed influence on little Grace, and she will be a faithful follower as she grows into her teen years.

This next person is truly dear to my heart Lord, as I've known her since she was a baby.  Bless sweet Mattie today, Lord.  I pray she will feel Your presence as she goes to work or attends classes.  For all she has been through and witnessed in her young life, Lord, I know that one whisper from You will change her life forever.  I pray for her burdened and troubled heart.  You know her Lord, and the depths of how she feels and what her greatest hearts desire is.....if she should say or think one thought of You today Lord, will You please embrace her that she will feel the spiritual hug from Your Holy Spirit.  We all need hugs, and Father, I know Your angels and Your Holy Spirit specifically can make an impacting difference in the lives of those of us who long for one simple yet secure sign, that You hear us.  Heal her relationship with her mom....I love them both, and I can sense the longing Mattie has to have that strong bonded relationship with her mom.  She's encountered some pretty painful things in her short life, but I know how great You are Father in making great things come from piles of rubble.  Thank You that You are that kind of craftsman.

I'd also like to include my cousin Cindy this morning, Lord.  Bless her today Father as she goes about driving the bus for the little children.  Hold firm, Your hedge of protection about her as she travels the Wyoming roads and may she feel Your presence as she picks the kids up and takes them home..that those little ones will bless her life as well.  Father, I just want to pray comfort for her heart today.  Losing a parent is tough on the heart, but when you lose your last parent, it really does leave a lasting impression in one's thoughts as they attempt to move forward in their lives.

Lord, I'd also like to lift up Lisa today.  First, by saying "thank You" for how we met, not in person, but through chat for moms who have raised kids.  You really have had me cross paths with some amazing women through this modern day internet.  Which is why I include Lisa in my prayers, that she will feeling Your blessing upon her life today as she goes about her day.  I pray healing upon her daughter who has battled cancer, and for Lisa as well, who works hard to care for her husband and family.  May You become a focus in her life as she moves into this next stage of life.  I pray salvation upon her and her whole family, Lord.

Father, I cannot thank You enough for my family, because You have truly shown Your blessings through the gift of each one of them.  May I too be a blessing to each of their lives.
Bless my husband, Michael, as he goes to work today, that his integrity will truly inspire others who come in contact with him, to see You as the center of that integrity, and his character.
I pray blessing upon Amanda as she works today, and as she begins to date again.  Please fill her with wisdom and Your Holy Spirit that will help be her caution button as she moves forward in dating.
Bless Alexandra today as she goes to work.  May Your Holy Spirit whisper holy conviction into her heart as she goes about her day, and may she hear Your direction You wish for her to go in her life.
Bless Alicia this morning as she begins to plan her life moving forward.  Please Lord, hold a firm hedge of protection about her heart and her mind.  These are the wellspring of life and I ask that she will see Your face in the clouds today....that she will hear Your voice through a tv program today....that she will sense Your Holy Spirit as a companion, today.  I'd like to include Tanner in my prayers as well.  As he listens to K-Love Lord, I pray he will hear You, and be touched by Your Holy Spirit Lord, that Tanner can be saved, and come to know that You truly are God, and that You are good.  I pray he will grow to long for a relationship with You, Holy Father.
I also pray for self control for myself today....self control over the thoughts that go through my mind, and conversation that comes out of my mouth.  I want to honor Your with my thoughts and my deeds.

As I remember Nora in my prayers, I also want to lift up her dad, Jason in my prayers as well.  Father, You know all things, and will You please, somehow, intercept Jason's thoughts and actions that are hurtful to his family.

With thanksgiving in my heart, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment